Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Did I Sign Up For Again?

Yesterday was the first "big" change in my training schedule for my race- I ran 3 miles instead of my usual 2. I was nowhere near as impressive as Perry's 14 miler (I'm bopping along with Aunt Flo and Grandma Bessie, remember). I looked at my schedule for this week- Monday, 2 miles; Wednesday, 3 miles-whoa what happened to the 2 I've been running the past two weeks?; Saturday, 4 miles- WHOA! I scan the weeks ahead 2,3,5; 2,3,6; now they're throwing in extra days where I'm running faster! I guess I've just learned my lesson on reading the fine print, lol.

2 comments:

kodiak73 said...

All is relative, I'll be more impressed by your 6 miler than any of my long runs...

Aunt Flo? Florence Griffith-Joiner? Impressive

Me and The Boys said...

LOL! I'm sure Perry is enjoying this.. making a schedule for his wife. But I've been trying to work out and stay fit, and I wouldn't mind him telling me what I had to run every other day. Your pretty lucky!