Friday, July 11, 2008

I Guess It Could Be Worse

I'm sitting here at the computer, kind of zoning out while it boots up, when a sting from my toes jolts me back into reality. Ouch! There it is again! I look down to find Anneliese trying to pull the little hairs off of my toes. I ask her what she's doing, to which she replies, "There's hairs on yours toes". Yeah, and they're blonde and only a few and can you please leave them alone! No is the answer I get. After she tries to get a few more, she pull my other foot out from under me to inspect it. That foot passed inspection, so I guess I should be thankful that I'm not an old man with hairy ears, lol.

2 comments:

Real said...

You know what I just learned this past year? When you get a pedicure or a manicure, they wax your feet and hands. I never knew this because I've never had one. Hairy toes of the world, Unite!

kodiak73 said...

She has already got me on more than 1 occation. It is just a thing with foot hair though as she has left my ample supply of other bodily hair alone... go figure.