Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kidisms

I was in my room last week and Joshua comes up to me to tattle on his siblings. I guess Caleb and Mischa were fighting over something and Josh got in the middle of it to protect his sister, when Caleb kicked him in the "peanuts".

Last night before dinner, Perry asked Liesie to do something. It was very minor- I can't even remember what it was. She sits at the table and announces that her "heart is broken" because Perry and I are mad at her- I hadn't even talked to her during the request, and Perry politely asked her, so I have no idea where the mad part came in, but her pout when she told us was priceless.

1 comment:

kodiak73 said...

You left out the detail that as she said it she had both hands on her chest with her head cocked to one side. I tell ya, if she would just learn to stick to the "sugar" and drop the whining temper tantrums, that girl could have the world in the palm of her hand!