Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman

In December, we got around to painting Caleb's room. We finished right before my mom came to visit and I never got around to taking pictures. I am going through each room spring cleaning, so I grabbed the camera before the boys could get back into their room. The posters are from some calendars from 2006 and 2007. Sticking them up there was a nightmare. I tried double stick tape, sticky tack, and glue dots. Nothing worked. I finally found some really tiny map pins and we tried to match the colours with the corners so that they would blend in. I think it turned out pretty cool. And, since we had the calendars, and the Spiderman sheets and blankets on clearance at Walmart for $5 each, the main cost was the paint.











4 comments:

kodiak73 said...

It is sad when I am just as impressed with the clean room as I am with the paint job...

Jamie said...

Their room wasn't too bad- I probably should take a picture of Mischa's room, lol.

Janalee said...

I showed my boys the room and they just gazed at it covetously.

Real said...

You just amaze me. I'm speechless.