Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oops!

*I finally got the pictures downloaded- Thanks Perry!!

I mentioned Caleb almost getting a concussion in a previous post, and then forget to say what happened (must be a thing with me and concussions, what do you think, Perry?). The day started out normal enough (after all of the rain and what not). I went to the school at 10 to drop off Caleb's Epi-pen and Benadryl. There was a little girl there that was just being picked up by her mom. The school nurse and I chatted a little about how sad to be sick on the first day of school. Three hours later, I get a call (I have the clinic but not the school on my list of numbers on my cell, how sad is that, lol) from the clinic- Caleb tripped when he was walking up the stairs to the playground and bumped his head pretty good. Off I go to the school. He has a HUGE knot on his forehead and two cuts by his eye. He also scrapped up his elbow. On the way back to the car, Joshua tripped on the sidewalk and scrapped up his knee. I think I'm going to go buy some huge boxes, cut some arm and leg holes and a face hole, pop the kids in them, and fill them with packing peanuts. I'll have to see about uploading the pictures- poor Caleb!

3 comments:

kodiak73 said...

At least I am not finding out about this concussion 3 months later through a mutual friend. This is at least an improvement.

kodiak73 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristine said...

Poor Caleb. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a secret univeral alliance to make your life a little more crazy than normal on the most unlikely and difficult days. I am sorry. Give your kids a BIG hug.

Oh, Sam loved bananas and would down them in massive amounts for about a month and a half. Then one day he was finished with them. Absolutely done. Funny. I'm glad Anneliese has found something she loves.