Thursday, July 19, 2007

And We're Off!

Our start of 2 weeks of family togetherness started on Monday, July 2nd. Our flight was at 9:30 p.m., but due to the fun Atlanta traffic, we left the house at 5:30 to insure getting there on time. We hit absolutely no traffic, so we were at the airport around 6:30-7. We had a quick dinner and let the kids play on a little playcenter that was conveniently located right across from our gate. Anneliese loved the bathrooms, with their automatic soap and water dispensers. The flight was nice. Caleb stayed awake the entire time, Mischa was awake most of the time, and Anneliese was nice enough to sleep through most of the flight. My mom thought that we were arriving on Tuesday, so I'm glad I called her at the gate before we left. We arrived in Phoenix, and the thing I really hate about that airport is that the rental car area is accessible only by shuttle bus. We got our car, no problem, and zoomed off to my mom's.

No comments: