Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tagged

4 jobs I have held you may not know about:

I'm pretty boring on the job front.
Market research interviewer (yes, the people you run from in the mall- but it really helped in getting over my shyness, which is why I took the jobs)-twice
Veterinary assistant/receptionist/kennel worker-3 times

4 movies I have watched over and over:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Phantom of the Opera
Sense and Sensibility
Pretty much any of the Disney cartoons starting with Little Mermaid


4 places I've lived before now:

Tennessee (Franklin and Chattanooga)
Texas (Richardson)
Arizona (Glendale and Tucson)
New Mexico (Playas and Silver City)

4 TV shows I love to watch:

Lost
Scrubs
My Name is Earl
Monk
I'll add a 5th- just about any "reality" show- except for Survivor

4 Favorite Foods:
Lasagna
Mushroom Swiss Burgers
Chicken Parmagiana
Fried Artichoke Hearts
I'm also going to add the chicken crostina from Olive Garden that I had Saturday night.

I've had this post sitting in my draft box forever, trying to figure out who to tag. I'm going to tag Emily and Tara.

No comments: