Thursday, March 29, 2007

She's TWOOOOOOOOO!



Be afraid, be very afraid. More afraid than Caleb being a dentist (we're at INK- a place in Gainesville that is bunch of stores and offices that let kids play pretend. I have some more pictures, I'll do a post on it sometime).
Anneliese is the stereotypical two-year old. Ugh. If she wasn't so cute.....She's starting to assert herself more, which is good, except that screeching usually accompanies that. She has the sweetest smiles, though, so it's hard to stay mad for long.

So, to recap terror levels:


Caleb as a dentist- Low

Anneliese- Medium

And Josh- High

3 comments:

Papa J said...

So based on what normally goes in diapers what exactly are you saying about Josh...

Caleb a dentist...hmmm...I can see it. I have visions of Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors.

Yep, I can definitely see it.

Jamie said...

His eyes are brown......lol

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome swim diaper.