Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pinewood Derby 2008

We had our Pinewood Derby a few weeks ago. Pictured with Caleb, Mischa, and a Flat Stacy visiting from a Brownie Troop in Michigan (last year we had a Flat Stanley) is the Fat-tailed Gecko. Caleb came in 5-5, which is what he did last year. He missed coming in fourth by less than an inch. He won best paint job, which was funny because the car isn't painted at all, it's a skin.


After the race we enjoyed all sorts of fun racing treats, including this cake that I made:

2 comments:

kodiak73 said...

Frankly, I put in too much work to come in the middle of the pack each year!!! Oh well, maybe I will have it figured out by the time Josh is a Webelow...

Real said...

UGH! I hate derbies. In 6 days is our boys' first space derby. I have no idea what the heck we are doing, but the only thing I know for sure is that Astroglide is better than WD-40! All thanks to your husband. LOL!