Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's the Little Things

I don't ask for much, I really don't. Throw me a Snickers and a Dr. Pepper every so often and I'm a happy momma. The icing on the cake for me is finding typos in books, magazines, newspapers, that kind of thing. I came across this today: scary hyenas/parties, same difference.

Another little thing that makes my day a little better is Joshua and his love of Blockbusters, or "Bustards".

I figure I can do a little blatant comment whoring, now that Perry has used the term and I won't be accused of corrupting her baby if his mom ever sees this: What little things make your day?

1 comment:

kodiak73 said...

You didn't realize that these are the BRAZILIAN hyenas, not a typo. And, even though I used the phrase first in one of my posts, you did all the corrupting! I verbally once commented to you that other bloggers (and you know who you are) put a one line question at the end of their posts to "fish for comments" and your immediate response to me was that "it is called comment whoring." I am the innocent victim here...