Friday, January 26, 2007

My Vacation

Apparently I went on vacation not too long ago. I wish I would've remembered to send post cards to myself to jog my memory of this event, because I have no memory of this vacation. Here's how I found out about this: I was asking Joshua what he wanted for lunch yesterday. I gave him a few choices and he picked something we didn't have, and hadn't had for awhile. I told him we didn't have it, when did he have it? "My robot mommy gave it to me", he replied. "Your robot mommy?" I had to make sure I had this right. "Yes, my robot mommy came and made it for me". I wonder how long I was replaced by the robot mommy. Maybe I went to the beach. That would be nice.

3 comments:

Papa J said...

Just stay out of any towns named Stepford!!!

You might want to find out if Perry has joined any country clubs surruptitiously.

kodiak73 said...

I was thinking more along the lines of a Fembot from Austin Powers but ultimately the guys at the country club convinced me I didn't want to be hugging a set of loaded 9mm's.

Jamie said...

You guys are goofballs! LOL!