Friday, May 26, 2006

The Relative Quiet Is Almost Over

The bus comes in 50 minutes, dropping my two oldest off from school for the entire summer. I need to come up with a routine for them, or they're going to drive me crazy with their bickering. I've made up a rough outline of everyday chores, and I've decided to really restrict their tv/video games/computer time. We'll see how well this goes over. My 3 year old will have the hardest time, I think.
My fun for the summer will be Ferberizing my baby and potty training the 3 year old. I'm going to have to focus on those days in the future that I'll be able to get my exercising done first thing in the morning and not having to worry about waking up the baby. I've been able to do the Pilates in the morning without waking her up, but the treadmill is too loud. And the thought of having the house quiet at 8:30 every night- pure heaven!
Forty minutes and counting....

No comments: