Monday, March 06, 2006

Careful what you wish for

After complaining that my favourite blogs haven't been updated, I've been swamped at home so much that I haven't had a lot of time to even check the state of those blogs. My husband, Perry, tore a tendon in his calf a week ago and has been couch or bed-bound, while his foot elevates. Our oldest son, Caleb, is possibly ADHD and we're filling out diagnostic forms for that. Our youngest son, Joshua, has decided to have a personal vendetta against body lotion. In the past 2 weeks, he's emptied 3 brand new bottles on my carpet. On the second bottle, he decided that salt was needed (whole shaker full). I'm trying to finish the stenciling in the girls' room, but it's going slow. I think I should have it pretty much finished by the end of the week, though, if Joshua cooperates, lol.
Needless to say, it's been pretty stressful around here. I need to figure out a good substitution for eating and soda, though. I gained 2 pounds last week on soda and fast food alone. I'm tired, but I'm afraid to rest, since the latest lotion incidence happened when I took an hour nap.

No comments: