Monday, January 07, 2008

Back to the Real World

Six o'clock comes too early around here. Especially when your husband greets you with a "welcome back to the real world" comment. He's lucky my aim is lousy that early in the morning.

School started today, after two weeks off. Not that I got too many days to sleep in, though. Something about kids going to bed fairly close to their bedtimes (me, way past) and having fun toys to wake up to had me not sleeping in all that often. Then church started at 9, so I'm down to sleeping in once a week, which is turning into a very busy day for us, so I don't think I'll be seeing any good sleeping in until summer. I guess I could go to bed earlier, but that would be too easy.

We had a great Christmas. My mom came over from Phoenix and I think she was glad to get to my sister's house and sleep in a little after her visit here.

I have a ton of start of the year stuff to get to today, so I don't have time to blog about it right now, just wanted people to know we were still alive.

No comments: