Kristine tagged me, and as much as my husband is giving her a hard time, I'm just thankful that the baby is leaving me alone to do this, lol.
A) List your middle name.
B) For each letter, name something unique about yourself (it does NOT have to start with the letter of your middle name it is near).
C) Tag as many people as there are letters in your name.
A) Link to the person that tagged you
B) Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog (cause we all want to know how weird you are!)
C) Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog
D) Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!
1. L- The summer after my senior year in high school and one summer in college, I worked as a market research interviewer in a mall (yes, those people you run away from). I searched out this job on purpose to help me get over being shy. The one perk was my boss in the phone study section was an Elvis wannabe and dressed up every day.
2. 0-I would love, love, love to be a receptionist or secretary. I volunteer to help my kids' teachers do their copying just to be able to use the school's copy machine. It is beautiful and if I had room for the huge thing, I would covet it more than I do.
3. U-Most of the books I buy for my children I buy because I want to reread them.
4. I-I once gave rescue breaths to a kitten born by c-section.
5. S-I haven't made my old lasagna for over 9 years- the last time I made it I was pregnant with Caleb and in the middle of morning sickness. I can eat other people's lasagnas with no problem. Even my mom's, which was the recipe I was using (with very little tweaking).
6. E-If I don't like a food, the reason will probably be because of it's texture.
7. *-I have the hardest time drinking out of glass glasses. I have to use plastic disposable cups at home. I also have a hard time eating off of hand washed plates.
I don't know if I know 7 people to tag. I'll tag Tara, Tiana, and Beautopotamus.