Monday, June 28, 2010

We've Arrived!

(this has been sitting in my drafts for awhile, when I was delusional enough to think that I would be catching up on posts and be able to post them in order- the heat must've already gotten to me)

Today was our first full day in Tucson. I registered the kids for school and they had their first Eegee's for lunch. We then went back to tour the school. Liesie and Josh will be in their own buildings, and Mischa and Caleb are in the same building. The choir room and the band room are HUGE! After we toured the school, we came back and swam at the hotel pool for an hour or so. We have one more day of sitting and doing nothing, then the movers will arrive Wednesday morning. Looking forward to getting into a routine again. Although not having to cook and do dishes has been pretty nice.




No comments: